Friday, September 08, 2006

Tolérance

Un ami m'a envoyé cela récemment. C'est ce que j'appelle la TOLERANCE.

Pour le partage...

"If I do not want what you want, please try not to tell me that my want is wrong.
Or if I believe other than you, at least pause before you correct my view.
Or if my emotion is less than yours, or more, given the same circumstances, try not to ask me to feel more strongly or weakly.
Or yet if I act, or fail to act, in the manner of your design for action, let me be.
I do not, for the moment at least, ask you to understand me. That will come only when you are willing to give up changing me to into a copy of you.
I may be your spouse, your parent, your offsping, your friend, or your colleague. If you will allow me any of my own wants, or emotions, or beliefs, or actions, then you open yourself, so that some day these ways of mine might not seem so wrong, and might finally appear to you as right-- for me."

9 comments:

All Seeing Eye said...

Great text. bon courage titif.
i'm again Number 1 :-)

Titif said...

@all seeing eye
Merci pour cette fidelité qui commence à se prononcer:)

lynn said...

Et il faut me compter dans le groupe…
Très heureuse de voir que tu te décides enfin à créer un blog.
C'est un réel plaisir pour moi que de pouvoir te lire dans cet espace.
Merci pour ce texte, merci pour le partage.
Excellente soirée

Titif said...

@Lynn,

Que ça me fait plaisir de te savoir sur mon espace ! Je te remercie pour ta visite ma chère. j'attends avec impatience ton nouveau billet.

Anonymous said...

je passe, je te lis... but no comment
i m sorry for saturday :-(

Titif said...

@bishara
merci pour le passage ma belle, pas de problème pour samedi :)

Titif said...

@bodyboardeur
merci d'être passé quand même:)

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! ce que ce texte me touche!!!...de trop vouloir imaginer les autres agir selon nos désirs , en s'aveuglant de notre égocentrisme, on éloigne ceux qu'on aime

Bravo également pour tes magnifiques textes

Titif said...

@bia
Merci pour ton passage, contente que tu aies aimé.